Russia Is Repeating U.S. Mistakes in Iraq on Syria
Russia isn't wrong to say that this week's apparent chemical weapons attack near Damascus in Syria could be a provocation, inflicted by rebels against their own to trigger international intervention. The timing of the attack was certainly odd, just as United Nations chemical weapons inspectors arrived in town. False flag attacks do happen in conflicts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?