What Will It Take to Cut Egypt's U.S. Aid?
Taking a break from his vacation to address the crisisin Egypt, President Barack Obama took a symbolic step toward distancing his administration from the junta ruling Egypt. Yet, by declining to cut off financial aid to the generals, Obama has tiedthe U.S. to the officials responsible for the deaths of more than 500 protesters yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options