Not Obamacare's Fatal Flaw -- Yet
What President Obama calls "glitches" and "bumps in the road" to the full implementation of the health-care law he signed in 2010, opponents see as evidence of the law's deep flaws and unworkability. Yet even opponents -- I'm one -- have to concede that sometimes a glitch is just a glitch. In the case of the latest Obamacare delay, that appears to be what we're looking at.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors