The Battle Against Baby Fatby
Finally, from the frontlines of the U.S. obesity epidemic, comes promising news: Levels of obesity among low-income babies and toddlers have dropped in 19 states and territories by at least 1.8 percent and, in some places, as much as 19.1 percent from 2008 to 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible