Huffington Beats Washington in Post Deals
Jeff Bezos'sacquisitionof the Washington Post for $250 million set the media world abuzz, but it's not as good a deal for the Amazon.com founder as the $315 million purchase of the Huffington Post was for AOL in 2011. The technological revolution in media has put an 8-year-old website on a par, if not ahead of, a venerable 136-year-old institution that, among other things, toppled a U.S. president by investigating the Watergate affair.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man