Mr. President, Canada Needs You
When President Barack Obama said this week that Canada could increase the Keystone XL pipeline's chances by improving its broader record on carbon emissions, he was interfering with another country's domestic policy choices. When it comes to addressing climate change, some outside interference may be exactly what Canada needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?