Judge to Fed: You Work for the People
Accuse the Federal Reserve of being subservient to Wall Street and you will probably be called a conspiracy theorist -- unless you're a federal judge ruling in the public interest. The latest example comes fromyesterday's decisionby U.S. District Judge Richard Leon, who ordered the Fed to rewrite its rule for debit-card transaction fees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'