The Lessons of the Fabrice Tourre Verdictby
Fabrice Tourre, aka “Fabulous Fab,” was a mere cog in the Wall Street machine that, in 2008, crippled the global financial system and sent the world economy into a deep slump. The former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. vice president’s trial, though, goes to the heart of the lessons we must learn from that experience.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors