Steven Cohen Is Not a Reason to Allow Insider Trading
With investment manager Steven A. Cohen charged with five counts of fraud, Dylan Matthews of the Washington Post thinks the U.S. should have never banned insider trading in the first place.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.