Without Cohen, the Case Against SAC Is Lackingby
The U.S. government has spent seven years and spared no effort investigating allegations of insider trading at SAC Capital Advisors LP. This week’s announcement that the company will be prosecuted on fraud charges, together with a new civil action by the Securities and Exchange Commission against the company’s owner, Steven A. Cohen, sends the message that the crime won’t be tolerated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism
- Stronger Global Relations Require Business Leadership