What's Hidden in Fannie, Freddie Settlements?
The federal conservator for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac has decided that it's fine for taxpayers to know how much UBS AG is payingto resolve claims that it ripped off the two government-backed housing financiers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions