Celebrate the Royal Baby While You Still CanZara Kessler
You may have heard that Kate Middleton had a baby boy today. In fact, you may have heard it about a hundred times more than you wanted. The past few weeks may have taught you more about what was, until 4:24 p.m. London time, a nameless, sexless future royal than you'll ever learn about your own children.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights