A Fed Bailout for Main Street
Ever since the economy stopped shrinking, there has been a persistently wide gap between the fortunes of the wealthy few and everyone else. Today, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke was twice asked by members of the House Financial Services Committee whether the central bank's policies have been responsible. Both times, Bernanke denied that the Fed was favoring Wall Street over Main Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan