When a Brazilian Billionaire Goes Silent
The severity of Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista's financial troubles is perhaps best gauged by his silence. The publicity-loving jetsetter has ignored his Twitter fans since the end of May, despite the fact that his companies have been making headlines -- and not good ones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote