Young White Women, Killing Themselves by TanningPeter Orszag
July 10 (Bloomberg) -- Despite the hoopla over dysfunction in Washington, the government can still do useful things. To prove it, the Food and Drug Administration should move aggressively to implement and then strengthen its proposed cancer warnings about tanning beds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems