Selling a Sneak Peek at Consumer Data Is Good Business
In most businesses, it's normal to charge more for superior products and offer discounts for less valuable ones. Airlines now sell you the "privilege" of early boarding. So it makes sense that Thomson Reuters Corp., which sells financial information, releases certain data on a tiered schedule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights