European Bank's 'Forward Guidance' Is a Murky Path
The European Central Bank made history last week, committing for the first time in its 15-year existence to future monetary policy. It's good news that the bank has stopped disdaining the practice, known as "forward guidance," but this is far too small of a baby step.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death