Does Obama Have the Power to Delay His Mandate?
Employers won't be required to purchase health insurance for their employees next year, the Barack Obama administration said in an announcement yesterday. The decision, more specifically, is to defer the tax-reporting requirement in the Affordable Care Act that makes the mandate enforceable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military