How Obama Can Make Same-Sex Marriage Meaningfulby
After the jubilation come the complications. This week’s Supreme Court decision granting equal rights to same-sex married couples is a landmark for gay and civil rights. It also raises complicated practical questions -- many of which President Barack Obama could, with the stroke of a pen, sweep away.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored