Did the Supreme Court Just Turn Texas Blue?
Tuesday was a busy day for Texas Republicans. After the Supreme Court invalidated a key part of the Voting Rights Act that specifically covered Texas, state Attorney General Greg Abbott promised that his state, newly freed from federal oversight, would "immediately" implement its previously blocked voter ID law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote