Key to Japan’s Recovery? Hire More Non-Japanese Workersby
When the world’s oldest man died recently, no one was terribly surprised to learn that both he and the woman who assumed the title were Japanese. Whether because of good doctors, genetics or green tea, more and more Japanese are living longer and longer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea