Keystone XL's Foes Ask the Wrong QuestionChristopher Flavelle
By all indications, Gary Doer very badly wants President Barack Obama to approve the Keystone pipeline. Doer, the Canadian ambassador to the U.S., simultaneously insists that if Obama refuses, Canada will sell its oil all the same. The missing word is "eventually," and opponents to the pipeline should take note.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'