A Fairer Way to Fast-Track Trade Deals
The Obama administration wants a renewal of its congressionally granted authority to get fast-track legislative treatment of trade agreements. Michael Froman, the president's nominee for U.S. trade representative, said in confirmation testimony that he'll be back to ask for it soon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options