Can Bernanke Avoid a Meltdown in the Bond Market?Jim O’Neill
June 12 (Bloomberg) -- The past few weeks have given us a hint of what might happen when the Federal Reserve starts to reverse its super-easy monetary policy. Expect turbulence in financial markets, especially for assets that have moved far above normal or reasonable valuations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again