Off S&P 500, Heinz Could Recommit to Founder’s VisionGabriella M. Petrick
June 6 (Bloomberg) -- When U.S. stock trading begins tomorrow, H.J. Heinz Co. will no longer be listed on the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. Another iconic U.S. company, General Motors Co., will take its place.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals