Fannie Mae and the Hedge-Fund BetJonathan Weil
June 7 (Bloomberg) -- For years, the White House and many lawmakers have been saying the government needs to put Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac out of their misery. Yet they live on. And now their stock charts look like electrocardiograms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors