Economic History Roundup
- The Atlantic on how the Romans swore
- Brandeis University on three forms of fiscal discrimination
- Securities and Exchange Commission Historical Society on financial scandals and the legislation they inspired
- Carola Binder on parallels between the euro crisis and the 1840s
- History News Network on the 10 biggest economic-policy mistakes
- Vox on the effect of macroeconomic shocks on public and private saving
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.