Want to Buy a Doctorate? Russia Has a Deal for YouLeonid Bershidsky
May 29 (Bloomberg) -- Corruption in Russia is like a hydra that constantly grows new heads to replace severed ones. Just ask the people trying to reform the country’s college-admissions system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored