A Chinese Company Freaks Out Over Fraud Claims, Again
Shares of the Chinese construction-equipment maker Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co. have been halted since yesterday on the Shenzhen and Hong Kong stock exchanges in response to an online article by the newspaper Xin Kuai Bao of Guangzhou, China, reporting that the company falsified sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote