Can John McCain Take Down ESPN’s Big Blowhards?
The Walt Disney Company announced yesterday it is eliminating 300 to 400 jobs at ESPN, the network that brings us "Sunday Night Baseball," "Monday Night Football" and five other nights of chubby sportswriters arguing loudly over who loves golf the most.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan