Swaps Vote Is Another Big Win for the Big BanksWilliam D. Cohan
May 22 (Bloomberg) -- Click on the section of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission website about the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial-reform law and the first thing that jumps out is a quotation, in bold, from CFTC Chairman Gary Gensler about how Dodd-Frank would transform the derivatives market -- for the better.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'