Jack Lew Promises Quick Changes at the IRSAlbert R. Hunt
May 17 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew said there will be quick results on any reshaping of the Internal Revenue Service. Acting Commissioner Daniel Werfel will “get started full-bore next Wednesday and within 30 days he will report to me and we will report to the president on actions taken,” Lew told me on Bloomberg Television today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Trump's Big Success? Putting Insiders on the Federal Courts
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Forecasts for the New World Order of 2030