Economic History Roundup
What was your favorite economic history story this week?Âby
- Vox on lessons from when the U.K. escaped a liquidity trap in the 1930s
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis on the role of education as insurance against a bad marriage
- The Economic Times on the evolution of Indian business communities
- Project Syndicate on the reliability of economic analysis
- Free Exchange on the not-so-glorious euro era
- The Atlantic on how U.S. colleges are becoming a force for inequality
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like: