Kinsley, Krugman and Austerian Aliens
Michael Kinsley, my former Bloomberg View colleague, goes to bat in the New Republic for "'austerians," a term he says is "a clever Krugman coinage that makes adherents sound like aliens from another planet." That would be Paul Krugman, Nobel laureate in economics, Princeton professor and New York Times columnist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast