What Pew's Europe Survey Doesn't Tell You About the EU
If you hate the European Union, you will love the latest report by the Washington-based Pew Research Center, which labels the Nobel Prize-winning union itself as "The New Sick Man of Europe." The survey is full of gloom-laden statistics garnered from talking to 7,646 people in eight countries in March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored