U.S. Companies Drag Feet on Bangladesh Worker Safety
The death of 1,127 Bangladeshis in the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory complex has caused a change of course for European retailers. Not so much for their U.S. counterparts.by
(Corrected to clarify Gap stance on agreement in fourth paragraph.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again