Obama's War of Secrets Targets the AP
Well, the Obama White House can't say it wasn't warned. A broad investigation by the Justice Department into leaked national security secrets, a prescient editorial noted last summer, "would be a pointless exercise," serving merely to "tie individual names to leaks that were part of a coordinated group effort" and creating credibility problems for the department itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?