Economic History Roundup
- The Atlantic on a look inside the Internet Archive
- The Big Picture on how corporate logos evolve
- European Historical Economics Society on elites and economic development in the U.S. South
- Marginal Revolution on results from Jamaican fiscal policy
- Hitotsubashi University on risk management in the early years of financial capitalism
- Eastern Mediterranean University on the role of the real housing price in the Great Depression
- Matthew Yglesias on the decline of public investment
- Free Exchange on the changing trajectory of the U.S. economic recovery
- Cornell University on a history of capitalism summer camp
Read more Echoes online.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story: