In Defense of M&A Leaksby
Normally, an academic study as inane as “M&A Confidential: What Happens When Deals Leak” would be dismissed for what it is: a blatant, lame attempt to gin up some public attention for its sponsors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips