Does the Navy Need Fleet Week?
Flight delays aren't the only high-profile problem created by budget sequestration. The military, facing mandatory spending cuts of 10 percent across most programs, has canceled several public events including New York Fleet Week, scheduled for May 23 to 30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations