Apple Goes Into Debt to Make a Fortune
At first, it struck many people (including me) as passing strange that Apple Inc., which is sitting on a $145 billion cash stockpile, would partially finance a $100 billion reward for shareholders by issuing $17 billion in debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options