Economic History Roundup
- Brad DeLong on changes in the standard of living over time
- Paul Krugman on the Carmen Reinhart-Kenneth Rogoff coding error
- Harvard Business Review on how the macroeconomics sausage is made
- Economix on a history of mistakes in economic studies
- History News Network on the year the army wasn't paid
- Matthew Zeitlin on data disasters more embarrassing than Reinhart and Rogoff's
Read more Echoes online.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller