Boston, Ghost Town
As police continue their search for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev, the Boston area remains frozen. Businesses and schools have closed their doors. Public transportation has screeched to a halt. Residents have been told to stay inside, away from windows, as the manhunt unfolds around them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President