Mark Sanford’s Arrogant Humility
Mark Sanford will be the first to tell you he has flaws. The former South Carolina governor talks about his personal failings ad nauseam on the campaign trail, almost turning his rallies into awkward therapy sessions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Stronger Global Relations Require Business Leadership
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism