The Boston Attack: Terrorism By Any Other Name
After receiving criticism for declining to use the word "terrorism" in his first response to the Boston marathon bombing, President Barack Obama invoked the term today, saying "any time bombs are used to target innocent civilians it is an act of terror."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again