Was Margaret Thatcher a Death Eater?
A lot of the attacks and street parties in the U.K. celebrating Margaret Thatcher's death have come from people too young to remember what she did. Judging by their photos, some of her harshest critics on Twitter weren't born yet when she was prime minister. I find this odd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights