Tomorrow's Jobs Data: Ready, Set, Excuses
I can feel it coming. With a third weekly spike in jobless claims and the ADP National Employment Report below expectations (yes, economists actually forecast something that serves mainly as a predictor), tomorrow's jobs report for March is gearing up to be a make or break number. But only for the media and analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast