Stimulating the Demand for Toiletsby
India’s recently ended Kumbh Mela festival, which attracted 10 million Hindus to a short stretch of the Ganges River over 55 days, was a reminder of the perils of poor sanitation. With pilgrims using leaky latrines and defecating on open ground, fecal sludge flowed toward the water they bathed in and sipped, risking diarrheal disease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump