Citigroup Gets a Taste of How the Little Guy Lives
It has become something of a ritual for the public and the press to decry penny-on-the-dollar settlements between the Securities and Exchange Commission and big banks that got caught ripping off the public. Now some of those banks are getting a sense of what it feels like to be on the other side.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote