Buying Immigration Reform With Bogus Border Databy
At a hearing last week in the U.S. House of Representatives, lawmakers expressed dismay that Homeland Security officials had yet to devise a simple metric to measure border security. Indeed, the officials did their best to avoid being pinned down by a Homeland Security subcommittee, which met more than two years after their department promised to produce a metric.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations